- American Council of Exercise (ACE)
- Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Health Coach
- Functional Fitness Specialist
- Nutritional Specialist
- Suspension Trainer
- U.S Track & Field and Cross-Country Coaches Association:
- Track & Field Technical Coaching
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/ Sports Management with a minor in Exercise Science from Aquinas College
- Master of Science in Kinesiology from Augusta University
My fitness journey started back in High School where I played every sport I could possibly sign up for. I eventually started to compete in track and field which is when I fell in love with the throwing events. I managed to receive a small athletic scholarship to Aquinas College where I competed in the weight throw, shot put, discus, javelin and hammer throw. I broke 3 school records, qualified for Nationals 13 times and earn 6 All American titles. After graduating I went off to coach college track and field for 3 years and during that time, I continued to compete with include qualifying and competing for Team USA Track & Field. Along with coaching at the collegiate level I interned at the ‘Barwis Methods Sports Performance Center’. There I worked with multiple professional athletes from the Green Bay Packers, New York Mets, USA Jr. Olympic Figure Skating team, etc… Currently, I work with the general population and I am a big believer that exercise is medicine.
My favorite exercise movement is the deadlift and my favorite fitness tool to train clients with is the TRX Rip Trainer. In my free time I love to go golfing with my husband and I am currently training to compete in strongman/women events.